This hydrating and brightening mask is great for dull skin. It's full of healthy fats and lactic acid (which provides some mild exfoliation). It's even edible so you can have some as a green smoothie afterwards ;)
- 1/2 frozen avocado chunks
- 1/4 cup of kefir or coconut yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of spirulina or chorella
- 1 teaspoon of cashew butter
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Apply all over face and leave on for 10-15 minutes before washing off. Follow up with your favourite moisturizer
- If you have any leftover store in the fridge or have as a smoothie!