Simple and Skin-Friendly Iced Tea
There's nothing like a glass of iced tea on a hot summer day. When you think of iced tea, you probably think of those crystal packets or pre-mixed beverages. Sure, they may help quench your thirst, but they’re loaded with sugar and provide no real benefits.
For a refreshing iced tea, I do as the name suggests and ice some tea. Sometimes, I combine my favourite dry ingredients to create my own loose leaf tea blend. Other times, I use pre-packaged, organic tea bags.
To make iced tea, my go to is Pukka Blackcurrant Beauty organic tea bags. I absolutely love this blend because of all the healthy ingredients including black currants, rosehips, beetroot and hibiscus.
Fun fact: We use black currant seed oil and rosehip oil in our Skin Stuff Face + Eye Cream.
Making the iced tea is super simple!
- Cold brew the tea. Place two bags of Pukka Blackcurrant Beauty organic tea (or your favourite black currant tea) in a mason jar, fill the jar with water, cover and let sit overnight.
- Chill. Place the brewed tea in the refrigerator until cold.
- Sweeten (optional). I like to add 1–2 teaspoons of agave per cup.
- Serve. Pour the chilled tea over ice and enjoy!
You can also turn the tea into ice cubes!
- Pour the cold brewed tea into ice cube trays and place in the freezer.
- Once frozen, add to seltzer water for a hint of flavour and a zap of colour.
As you can see, making delicious and healthful iced tea is easy. This summer, play around with different organic tea flavours until you find your favourite refreshing summer iced tea!
This nutrient-rich broccoli salad is the perfect side dish or light lunch! Click here for the easy-to-make recipe.
How To Transition Your Skin From Winter To WarmerAs we enter warmer weather, help your skin out by making a few adjustments to your skincare routine early on to counteract these changes. Keep reading the learn. Keeping reading to learn how to transition your skincare routine from winter to warmer.Read now
A Green Smoothie Fit for a LeprechaunCelebrate St. Patrick's Day with this naturally green smoothie!Read now
Graydon Skincare Celebrates Women's MonthWe're proud to be a female-founded brand. Here's what our team had to say about why they celebrate Women's Month and the incredible women in their lives.Read now