Is it Safe to Use Graydon Skincare while Pregnant or Nursing?
We often receive questions about whether our products are appropriate for use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. This can be a difficult question to answer, as every person and every pregnancy is unique. We recommend that you seek the guidance of your midwife, doula and/or OB-GYN.
Using products without essential oils while pregnant and breastfeeding is considered to be safer than products that contain essential oils. While we always minimize the use of essential oils and keep them well within the recommended percentages, we suggest you choose essential oil free products while pregnant and nursing. Our essential oil free products are:
- Face Foam Cleanser + Bamboo Charcoal Sponge: Excellent for an AM/PM cleansing routine, these products will thoroughly remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum without stripping your skin.
- Skin Stuff Face + Eye Cream: Best suited for normal to oily sensitive skin, this light ceramide cream will help to maintain a healthy skin barrier.
- Berry Rich Face + Eye Cream: Ideal for normal to dry skin, this velvety-rich, blue-hued cream will nourish your skin with blue-green algae (aka Blue Majik®) and combat free radical and environmental damage from blue light exposure with blueberry seed oil.
- Face Food Mineral Mist: Excellent for boosting skin hydration, this facial mist will create a weightless protective barrier against environmental pollution and give your skin and instant glow-up.
- Matcha Mint Shampoo + Matcha Mint Hair Smoothie: Great for everyday use, our moisturizing vegan shampoo will cleanse your hair without stripping it of its natural oils, while our conditioner will detangle, condition and nurture even the most sensitive scalps.
- Face Glow Tinted Moisturizing Primer: Provides the perfect “no-makeup” makeup look by delivering brightening and highlighting effects for an overall dewy, healthy-looking complexion.
You can also purchase a larger 240mL bottle of the two moisturizers listed above for use on your body!
Please note that we recommend performing a patch test along the jawline/neck area before introducing a new product into your skincare routine.
I hope this article has helped to answer any questions you may have surrounding the use of our products while pregnant and nursing. Wishing you a future filled with love, joy and laughter with your new bundle of joy.
Activated charcoal is great for removing impurities. Click here to learn more about its properties, its use in skincare and who it’s good for.
Holiday shopping doesn't have to be stressful! Check out our gift guide to find the perfect presents for everyone on your list.Read now
From ancient China to modern day beauty trend, keep reading to discover why you should add a facial roller to your skincare routine.Read now