Blueberry Ginger Bellini
Recipe created by the Self Proclaimed Foodie
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tbs ginger, minced (the smaller the mince, the more intense the ginger flavor)
- 1 tbs sugar (substitute honey or maple syrup for a lower glycemic alternative)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup blueberry juice, chilled (substitute cranberry juice, if it's easier)
- 1 cup sparkling apple juice, chilled
- Mash blueberries with ginger, sweetener, and lemon juice. Allow the flavors to blend for at least five minutes, then press through a fine mesh sieve to discard the solids.
- Divide the mixture between two champagne flutes. Top with blueberry (or cranberry) juice, followed by sparkling apple juice.
Can't decide between Fullmoon Serum and Moon Boost Serum? Discover how these facial serums are different and why they actually work better together.Read now
To use, or not to use an eye cream: that is the question. Read on to learn everything you need to know about eye creams and then some!Read now
In skincare, not all alcohols are created equal. Keep reading to discover why fatty alcohols are beneficial ingredients in skincare products.Read now