Now that autumn has arrived, so has my craving for anything with pumpkin!
At this time of year, I add roasted pumpkin as a healthy side to my dinner and make hearty pumpkin soups. And when I get a craving for something sweet, this pumpkin fudge recipe is my go to.
I love this recipe because it's super simple and only requires a handful of ingredients. Most importantly, this fudge is low glycemic so it won't spike your blood sugar.
You can even add a dollop of this fudge to a mug of coffee for a quick and easy pumpkin spice latte. Indulge in pumpkin season without guilt!
- 8 oz. of pumpkin puree
- 8 oz. of almond butter (smooth)
- 8 oz. of coconut oil
- 4 oz. (or less) of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/8 tsp of raw vanilla bean (optional)
- Freshly grated ginger
- Place all ingredients in a large pot and stir on low heat until everything is evenly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into silicone ice cube trays.
- Leave in the freezer for 1–2 hours.
- Take out, thaw for a few minutes and serve.
I hope you enjoy this vegan pumpkin fudge recipe as much as I do! Be sure to tag @graydonskincare on Instagram and show us how you serve yours.
The Skin Chef