Stuck indoors? No problem!
Here is a simple and easy way to plump your lips with mom, with ingredients you likely already have in your pantry.
For a natural DIY lip scrub, you will need the following:
* 1 tsp fresh coffee grinds
* 1 tsp oil (olive, hemp or sunflower oil)
* 1 tsp sugar (try coconut sugar for a healthy twist)
Optional flavouring: ⅛ tsp raw vanilla powder, peppermint extract or a pinch of cinnamon
Mix ingredients in a small bowl, apply to your lips, and gently massage them for up to 1 minute.
When done, rinse with warm water!
Then tah-dah, enjoy the sensation of your soft, plumpfeeling lips.
Next, you will need the following ingredients for a natural DIY lip mask:
* 1 tsp oil (raw coconut oil or ghee)
* ½ tsp honey (try manuka honey for extra healing)
Apply this mixture onto your lips and leave on for 15-20 min. This will leave your lips feeling silky smooth!