You might have noticed some badges displayed next to our products on the website. Some of them represent the awards we've won and others highlight special certifications and partnerships. Below you will find the meaning behind each badge and why we're proud of them!
The Global Green Beauty Awards 2021
The Global Makeup Awards celebrate the best launches of beauty brands across the UK, Scandinavia, USA and Asia. They officially went live in 2018, and received over 350 entries for their awards last year. Their sub-category, The Global Green Beauty Awards, specifically highlights the best of clean and sustainable beauty and brands who reflect a greener ethos. We're proud to be the winners of four awards below.
- Face Food Mineral Mist - Best Natural Beauty Tool (2021).
- Bamboo Charcoal Sponge - Best Bamboo Product (2021)
- Phyto Clear - Best Sustainable Beauty Product (2021)
- All Over Soap - Bronze Winner for Best Natural Body Product (2021)
The Beauty Shortlist 2021 Awards
The Beauty Shortlist Awards were launched in the UK in 2012 by Fiona Klonarides, a natural beauty journalist and eco-lifestyle advocate. They officially went global in 2017.
This competition features brands that use natural ingredients, and are ethical and sustainable. It also provides brands, both big and small, with the opportunity to celebrate new and established products within beauty and natural health. Entries are reviewed by experts in the UK, USA and Australia in an ethical and transparent manner
- The Best Natural/Organic Skincare brand in the USA/CANADA (2021)
- Face Glow Tinted Moisturiser, Primer & Illuminator - Best Tinted Moisturizer (2021)
- Face Glow Tinted Moisturiser, Primer & Illuminator - The Best Beauty Breakthrough (2021)
- Face Food, Skin Stuff, Phyto Clear and Fullmoon Serum - Editor’s Choice Award (2021)
The Eco Excellence 2020 Awards
The Eco-Excellence Awards is the only international award program recognizing excellence in sustainability, social responsibility, health and wellness. In 2020, over 500 products were reviewed and over 364,000 people voted.
- Face Glow Tinted Moisturizer Primer + Illuminator - Best Skin Care for Her (2020).
Healing Lifestyles Earth Day Beauty Awards
Healing Lifestyle has been vetting products for the last 12 years to share beauty that is natural, ethical and safe. Their goal is to help you live mindfully and 'spa consciously.' The annual Earth Day Beauty Awards vet hundreds of Clean beauty products to present the best for you and the planet.
- Phyto Clear Botanical Retinol Gel Cream - Best Botanic Retinol (2021)
- Matcha Mint Shampoo - Best Shampoo (2021)
- Face Glow Tinted Moisturizer Primer + Illuminator - Best Tinted Primer (2019)
The Leaping Bunny Program
We are proud to be Leaping Bunny Certified. If you see this internationally recognized symbol, it means that no animal tests were used in the development of any of our products.
The Naturewatch Foundation
Naturewatch Foundation has published a cruelty-free shopping guide for over 25 years. Their mission is to end animal cruelty and advance animal welfare standards around the world.
You can find Graydon Skincare in the 2020 Naturewatch Compassionate Shopping Guide. This guide helps you buy with confidence and be sure that no money is inadvertently funding animal testing in any form.
We are excited to continue to strive forward and grow our list of badges that reflect our commitment to you and the planet.
To learn more about our sustainability commitment and our future plans, click here.