Over the last little while, we’ve had many of you in our Graydon family ask us about hand sanitizer — an essential that everyone seems to carry nowadays (understandably).
However, did you know that not all hand sanitizers are created equal?
We discussed what makes a hand sanitizer effective in one of our previous blogs. Here’s the Tl;DR version:
- Choose an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- The formula also needs to contain 3% of hydrogen peroxide.
- It should also contain hydrating and soothing ingredients like glycerin, aloe vera, and other antioxidants.
Plus, how you use your hand sanitizer is also important. We answered some basic questions about hand sanitizer in a previous post, but basically:
- The effectiveness of a hand sanitizer also depends on the amount used, how often you use it, and the duration of which your hands are exposed to it.
- For proper use, rub it thoroughly over your hands and fingers for about 30 seconds and let them air-dry.
At Graydon Skincare, we recognize that your health is your top concern right now. And to protect yourself and your loved ones, you’ll need an effective hand sanitizer that:
- Contains WHO-approved ingredients that are proven to work.
- Is also hydrating. No more dry and cracked hands. Thank u, next!
- Doesn’t smell nasty (Seriously! What is in those public hand sanitizers in the malls??).
- Is quick-absorbing. Because not everybody wants to spend 30 seconds rubbing their hands.
Introducing Nourishing Hand Sanitizer - our answer to all of your demands, and more. This is Graydon Skincare’s commitment to your health!
Stay tuned for availability and a special promotion, just for our Graydon family. Check back here or better, sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know as soon as it hits the store!