What's in our Superfood Serum
Now that the weather is changing and the air is getting more dry, you'll need to fine tune your skincare regimen so your skin doesn't feel parched. A simple way is to add in a serum before applying your regular moisturizer during the day and at night.
A serum can penetrate more deeply into the skin compared to your daily moisturizer, delivering much needed nutrients and actives to dry skin.
Our Superfood Serum is velvety smooth and is loaded with antioxidants to nourish and brighten your skin.
Use alone or add 2-3 drops with your daily moisturizer (we recommend our Berry Rich) for added hydration. It can also be used under the delicate eye area.
Blended with deeply nourishing superfoods our serum is jam packed with ingredients like:
Limnanthes Alba (Meadow-foam) Seed Oil (1), Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil (2), Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil (1), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil (3), Lycium Barbarum Seed Oil (4), Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (5), Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil (6), Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil (7), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil (8), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil (9), Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil (10), Crocus Sativus Meristem Cell Extract (11), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (12), Tocopherol(12), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil (13), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil (14), Limonene
1. Ultralight, highly absorbent oil that easily penetrates
2. Rich in euric acid, kale oil helps soften your skin
3. Assists in calming problematic skin
4. Goji oil containing vitamins & over 19 amino acids to help guard your skin from free-radical damage
5. Sacha Inchi oil with tocopherols to help even skin tone & reduce the appearance of scarring
6. Source of Vitamin B3 & zinc from chia seed to help counter congested and enlarged pores
7. Nature’s most potent antioxidant to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
8. High content of alpha linolenic acid & phytosterols to help combat a parched complexion
9. Protects skin from environmental stressors
10. Prickly pear oil loaded with Vitamin E, K, and flavonoids to brighten complexion and firm skin
11. Vitamin rich stem cells from the saffron flower to reduce the appearance of redness & hydrate skin
12. Natural preservative
13. Assists in reducing the appearance of acne scars
14. Known as neroli, this aromatic orange flower blossom is uplifting and rejuvenating