Graydon Skincare's Awards and Badges
IN THIS ARTICLE:
- The Chatelaine and Fashion Beauty Awards 2022
- The Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2022
- The Global Makeup Awards 2021 and 2022 (USA)
- The Global Green Beauty Awards 2021 and 2022
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021
- The Eco Excellence Awards 2020 and 2022
- Healing Lifestyles Earth Day Beauty Awards 2019, 2021 and 2022
You might have noticed some badges displayed next to our products on the website. Some of them represent the awards we've won and others highlight special certifications and partnerships. Below you will find the meaning behind each badge and why we're proud of them!
The Chatelaine and Fashion Beauty Awards 2022
Chatelaine and Fashion magazine have been reporting on the beauty industry for over a century and this year, they joined forces. Their 2022 Beauty Awards had 37 judges, including Canada's top makeup artists, hairstylists, influencers and editors, who rigorously tested thousands of beauty products for months. We're incredibly honoured and humbled to have been chosen to win two awards.
- Skin Stuff Face + Eye Cream - Best Moisturizer for Combo Skin (2022)
- Phyto Clear - Best Moisturizer for Oily Skin (2022)
The Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2022
The Beauty Shortlist Awards were launched in the UK in 2012 by Fiona Klonarides, a natural beauty journalist and eco-lifestyle advocate. This competition features brands that use natural ingredients, and are ethical and sustainable. Entries are reviewed by experts in the UK, USA and Australia.
Their Mama & Baby Awards shine the light on the highest-scoring clean, green ethical products for mums, mums-to-be and babies, toddlers and children.
- The Best Natural/Organic Beauty Brand in the United States and Canada (2022)
- Moon Boost Serum - Best New Launch (2022)
The Global Makeup Awards 2021 and 2022 (USA)
The Global Makeup Awards celebrate the best newly launched beauty products in the USA, Asia, and Scandinavia. They officially went live in 2018, and received over 350 entries for their awards last year. The awards are judged by region, and we're proud to have won four awards with the USA Global Makeup Awards!
- Moon Boost Serum - Silver winner of Best Serum (2022)
- Fullmoon Serum - Best Serum (2021)
- Putty - Best Moisturizer (2021)
- Matcha Mint Shampoo - Silver winner of Best Shampoo (2021)
The Global Green Beauty Awards 2021 and 2022
The Global Green Beauty Awards is a subcategory of the Global Makeup Awards, and highlights the best of clean and sustainable beauty and brands who reflect a greener ethos. We're proud to be the winners of six Global Green Beauty Awards.
- Aloe Milk Cleanser - Silver winner of Best Aloe Vera Product (2022)
- Face Foam - Highly Commended in Best Natural Cleanser (2022)
- Face Food Mineral Mist - Best Natural Beauty Tool (2021)
- Bamboo Charcoal Sponge - Best Bamboo Product (2021)
- Phyto Clear - Best Sustainable Beauty Product (2021)
- All Over Soap - Bronze winner for Best Natural Body Product (2021)
The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021
The Beauty Shortlist Awards were launched in the UK in 2012 by Fiona Klonarides, a natural beauty journalist and eco-lifestyle advocate. They officially went global in 2017.
This competition features brands that use natural ingredients, and are ethical and sustainable. It also provides brands, both big and small, with the opportunity to celebrate new and established products within beauty and natural health. Entries are reviewed by experts in the UK, USA and Australia in an ethical and transparent manner
- The Best Natural/Organic Skincare brand in the USA/CANADA (2021)
- Face Glow Tinted Moisturizer, Primer + Illuminator - Best Tinted Moisturizer (2021)
- Face Glow Tinted Moisturizer, Primer + Illuminator - The Best Beauty Breakthrough (2021)
- Face Food, Skin Stuff, Phyto Clear and Fullmoon Serum - Editor’s Choice Award (2021)
The Eco Excellence Awards 2020 and 2022
The Eco Excellence Awards is the only international award program recognizing excellence in sustainability, social responsibility, health and wellness. In 2020, over 500 products were reviewed and over 364,000 people voted.
- Face Foam - Skin Care for Her (2022)
- Face Glow Tinted Moisturizer, Primer + Illuminator - Skin Care for Her (2020)
Healing Lifestyles Earth Day Beauty Awards 2019, 2021 and 2022
Healing Lifestyle has been vetting products for the last 12 years to share beauty that is natural, ethical and safe. Their goal is to help you live mindfully and spa consciously. The annual Earth Day Beauty Awards vet hundreds of clean beauty products to present the best for you and the planet.
- Moon Boost Serum - Best Serum (2022)
- Phyto Clear - Best Botanic Retinol (2021)
- Matcha Mint Shampoo - Best Shampoo (2021)
- Face Glow Tinted Moisturizer, Primer + Illuminator - Best Tinted Primer (2019)
The Leaping Bunny Program
We are proud to be Leaping Bunny Certified. If you see this internationally recognized symbol, it means that no animal tests were used in the development of any of our products.
The Naturewatch Foundation
Naturewatch Foundation has published a cruelty-free shopping guide for over 25 years. Their mission is to end animal cruelty and advance animal welfare standards around the world.
You can find Graydon Skincare in the 2021 Naturewatch Compassionate Shopping Guide. This guide helps you buy with confidence and be sure that no money is inadvertently funding animal testing in any form.
We are excited to continue to strive forward and grow our list of badges that reflect our commitment to you and the planet.
To learn more about our sustainability commitment and our future plans, click here.