Rosemary + Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifying Hair Rinse
Do you have buildup in your hair? Then you should use a clarifying tonic on a weekly basis to help remove any residue in your hair and improve scalp health. This rosemary and apple cider vinegar hair rinse recipe is super easy and can be made in no time. It will also leave your hair looking super shiny and healthy!
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 cups of apple cider vinegar
- 1 16 oz. mason jar
- 1 squeeze bottle
1. Place the sprigs of rosemary in the mason jar.
2. Pour in the apple cider vinegar. Then, secure the lid and give it a good shake!
3. Allow the mixture to steep in fridge for at least three days.
4. Strain the rosemary out of the mixture and pour the liquid into a squeeze bottle.
5. After having shampooed and conditioned your hair, squirt your rosemary infused apple cider vinegar rinse all over your scalp. Make sure you avoid getting any product in your eyes!
6. Massage your scalp for 30 to 60 seconds.
7. Rinse your hair with warm water, then cold water.
8. Let your hair dry naturally.
9. Enjoy your extra soft, healthy and shiny hair!
Face Food Mineral Mist is the perfect addition to any skincare routine thanks to its blend of skin-loving minerals. Keep reading to learn how magnesium, copper, silver, zinc and malachite benefit the skin.Read now
Despite our best efforts, sometimes sunburns happen. Keep reading to learn how to soothe sun damage and get glowing skin without UV rays.Read now