If you got a serious guac craving after reading our post about the benefits of avocados, then here's a recipe I think you will love. This 'Everything' guacamole is not just your average guac but adds in some unique ingredients to add color, texture, and flavor. Enjoy this as a snack with some chips or as a side dish for dinner. Not only will you be nourishing your skin with a lot of healthy fats but this unique take on guac will be sure to impress your friends too!
- 4 ripe avocados, de-seeded
- 1/4 of a large red onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Juice from 2-3 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, place avocados and mash with a fork.
- Stir in red onion, tomatoes, hemp hearts, garlic and lime juice.
- Mix in cilantro just before serving, decorate with radishes and a pinch of sea salt.