- Made by industrious manuka honeybees, our beeswax has a sweet, natural fragrance all its own.
- Beeswax acts as an excellent antimicrobial emollient in moisturizers and balms providing skin protective action of the non-occlusive type.
- It helps to bestow a lovely thick consistency in formulations and also has excellent water repellent properties.
Find it in Putty
- A cream colored vegetable fat that is extracted from cocoa beans during the process of separating the powder and liquor from the bean.
- It has a soft, sweet chocolatey aroma and is one of the most stable fats known.
- It has been used to heal and moisturize skin that has been exposed to the elements as well as help reduce the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy by keeping the skin supple.
- Cocoa butter contains natural antioxidants that prevent rancidity.
- Rich in vitamins and fatty acids, shea butter deeply penetrates the epidermis and leaves a smooth, satiny finish. It is a great moisturizing agent and can be used as a treatment for minor skin wounds and irritations.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, coco-caprylate/caprate, dicaprylyl ether, sodium olivoyl glutamate, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol
- Our vegetable waxes are naturally derived from a mixture of esters, fatty alcohols and olive oil derived emulsifier. All ingredients used are accepted by Ecocert regulations.