To the United States
- Standard Shipping to the contiguous United States is free on orders $75 or more and $10 under that amount. Non-contiguous states shipping fee is $15 for orders less than $75. Please note - we will not offer compensation or reshipments for lost/stolen packages for those who do not choose Confirmed Delivery Shipping.
- Confirmed Delivery Shipping: Signature is required upon delivery. We are offering delivery with signature required to the contiguous US for $15 to help reduce potential theft or an erroneous delivery. $20 for non-contiguous states.
- In the event that duty and/or taxes are applied to the order, these are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you would like us to ship your products outside of North America, kindly email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to discussing shipping options with you. Please note that there is a $100 minimum order on all international orders.
- You should receive a follow up email after you order with a tracking number. If you for some reason do not receive it, kindly email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to send it to you.
- If your package did not arrive but your tracking number has confirmed delivery then we will have our shipping center open a service ticket with Canada Post to investigate. Canada Post will be contacting you to ask questions about how mail gets delivered, if anyone else in the household might have received the package, etc. This process can take one week to a month. If Canada Post deems the package lost or stolen, then a separate claim will be made.
- Please note that if tracking indicates it has been delivered and Canada Post can not resolve the issue then we are not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen packages.
- One of our main goals here at Graydon is for you to be happy!
- If you are not satisfied, you may return unopened products within 14 days of purchase and upon receipt of return we will refund you the purchase price. This does not include shipping fees. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Kindly email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your return request well within 14 days of your transaction date, as returns are unable to be made after this date has passed. You are responsible for return shipping fees. If you are shipping outside of Canada please make sure to label your package as a ‘Return’ on customs documents. Graydon will not pay duties or taxes on return shipments.
- If products have been opened or if 14 days have passed, products can be returned for store credit. After 30 days all sales are final.
- We do not reverse and refund orders after you check out but before your order is shipped out. If you make a purchase, it will be shipped to you.
- Upon receiving your package, if you see an issue please contact us immediately (with 24 hours of delivery) and include photos documenting the issue. We will do our best to rectify the problem but depending on circumstance we can not guarantee a credit note or refund.
- Please note sample sizes of our products and Bamboo Charcoal Sponges can not be returned.
- You may opt to join our mailing list. When you submit your email address to use we assume that you want to be contacted regarding promotions and offers at Graydon Limited. When you join our mailing list we respect your privacy and do not share your address with any third companies without your permission. If you at any time decide that you don’t want to receive any future mailings, you will be able to opt out by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our newsletters.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Graydon Limited does not sell any personal information to other companies. We require some information for shipping and billing purposes but will never sell, give away, or share customer lists or information. All reasonable efforts are made to protect credit card information while it is being processed. Your personal information is stored in secured locations and on servers controlled by Graydon Limited, located either at our offices or at the offices of our service providers. For access to your personal information, please contact us using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section.
- When you sign up to participate in a contest on graydonskincare.com you provide us with information that allows us to enter you into the contest, verify eligibility and contact you if you win. We also use the information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions, if you choose to join our mailing list at the time of entry.
- We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from you when you visit our website, such as the type of browser you are using (i.e.: Netscape or Explorer), the type of operating system (i.e.: Windows or MAC), the domain name of your Internet service provider and your entire query (if any) that was entered into a search engine which led you to the current site and any other “click stream” data. This information is stored in our log files. We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to rate and improve the design and content of our website and to enable us to personalize your experience. We may also use this information in the aggregate to analyze how our site is used, as well as to offer you products, services and promotions.
- We reserve the right to co-operate with local, provincial/state, national and international authorities in investigations of improper or unlawful activities and this may require the disclosure of personal information. We may also report to other organizations about improper or unlawful activities on graydonskincare.com and this disclosure may include disclosure of personal information relating to those individuals conducting such improper or unlawful activities.
- In addition, in order to protect you and Graydon Limited from fraudulent transactions, we may provide your online shopping related information to a reputable outside organization to perform address verification. This address verification is intended to ensure that the “bill to” address that you provide matches your credit card address. The outside organization does not store any personal information that we provide from shopping transactions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Graydon Limited takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the information or related graphics of this site. Further, Graydon Limited makes no representations whatsoever about the suitability of any of the information contained in the information or graphics on this site for any purpose. All such information and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. Graydon Limited makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website which you may access through this site.
- When you access a non-Graydon Limited Web site, you understand and acknowledge that it is independent from Graydon Limited, and that Graydon Limited has no control over the content on any such Web site. In addition, a link to a non-Graydon Limited Web site does not mean that Graydon Limited endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use by you is free of such items such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL GRAYDON LIMITED BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE
USE OF THE SITE
- While visiting the Graydon Limited site, you may not: post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or other material: (a) constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; (b) which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder; © otherwise use this site in a manner which is contrary to law, including the posting or transmitting of any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- All materials published or otherwise accessible through this site including, but not limited to, jewelry designs, news articles, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, software, and other materials (the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Graydon Limited and any others which may own copyright or the party credited as the provider of the Content. All visitors shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in the Content. All visitors shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through this site.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Graydon Limited and its affiliates and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to the violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of this site or the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this site by you or users of your account.
- This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between Graydon Limited and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. Graydon Limited’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.