This is a wonderful way to remove build-up around your hair follicles while keeping them healthy. Think of it as a way to rinse away all the product and pollution that lands on your head.
- 1 part of (raw) apple cider vinegar
- 4 parts water (if using tap water, simply boil and let cool)
- 10-20 drops of scalp clarifying essential oil such as lemon or rosemary (or better yet use our Lavender Rosemary Blood Orange Aromablend)
- Shake the mixture in a spray bottle well.
- Spritz thoroughly in hair after shampooing.
- Leave in for 3 minutes and then rinse with cool water
Try to do this at least once a week and you will soon notice extra shine and bounce to your otherwise listless locks!