Said no-one ever!
Join Graydon of Graydon Skincare and the BRIT BEET as we share our nutrition and skin care secrets for your most radiant, glowing skin yet!
Your Glow Workshop includes:
- How to make your own Glow Green Juice, Shimmering Spirilizer Salad with an Age-Defying Dressing and
Brilliance Berry Parfait, to help your skin's natural beauty shine
- Getting your hands messy with Graydon’s Rosemary, Honey and Lemon Cleansing Oil, Matcha Green Tea Mask, Apple Cider Ginger Face Spritz, capped off with a Vanilla Peppermint Hand + Foot rub to stimulate and brighten your skin's appearance
- Sampling Graydon’s line of products and taking home a goodie bag of Graydon samples
- A guest appearance by Toronto's own Seanna Cohen, Skin Therapist + Holistic Aesthetician with a special introductory offer for your first facial
- Date: Wednesday May 17th
- Location: THE BRIT BEET HQ, 61 Glen Edyth Drive, Toronto
- Cost: $100 plus HST
- Time: 7:00pm - 9:30pm.
Reserve your spot NOW (and why not invite a friend - their skin will thank you!)
E-transfer $113 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Code: Glow
Can't wait to see you!