You'd think I'd know better but my sleep hygiene is kinda dirty. If I know I need a good sleep I find it really helpful to enforce a little self-care before bed which involves making a pot of Nightly Zen Tea and drinking a cup or two while this mask sits on my face sitting in bed. I do my best not to check my phone and rubbing in some of The Putty really helps to manage my dry heels which tend to get worse as the weather gets cooler. A spritz or two of Before Bed Spray never hurts either.
Here's to make it my face mask:
- 1 capsule activated charcoal (pulls out toxins)
- 1 packet of Matcha Ninja Cold Brew Matcha (super duper antioxidant)
- 0.5 tsp Affect Health Nightly Zen Tea (smells great and soothes skin)
- 0.5 tsp Yoso unsweetened yogurt (probiotic helps to balance skin pH)
- 0.5 tsp manuka honey (anti-bacterial)
- 0.5 tsp MCT (helps to dislodge grime)
- 1 capsule Superfood Mask + Scrub (for a plethora of added skin benefits!)
- Apply to your skin in a rubbing motion and let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse of and go to bed!
If you have any left over you can store it in a small mason jar in the fridge.
Follow both myself and Affect Health on Instagram and repost or post the above photo with hashtag #graydonXaffecthealth for your chance to win!
We'll be selecting one winner in October. North American entries only.