Self care is super important during stressful times! Keeping yourself grounded and taken care of will help keep you feeling better, and ready to tackle life's many challenges.
One awesome and easy way to take care of yourself and your hair is doing an at-home hair mask! All you need is some of our Hair Smoothie natural conditioner, a comb, and optionally a shower cap!
Our Hair Mask Recipe
What you need:
- Hair Smoothie
- A comb
- A shower cap (optional)
How it works!
- Start with damp towel dried hair
- Apply a generous amount of Hair Smoothie in your palms, and start applying to the ends of your hair
- Work your way up to the hair shafts by gently combing and tangles out
- Cover your hair with a shower cap to lock in moisture and heat
- Leave on for 10 minutes (or longer!)
- Wash out and enjoy soft, nourished hair
What's In Our Hair Smoothie
Matcha: Who doesn't love matcha? We use this super ingredient which contains potent antioxidants to repair skin damage caused by environmental stressors and aging. Antioxidants are especially beneficial for the scalp since it encourages shine. This green tea also contains a special vitamin called panthenol that can improve hair strength which is great for damaged or color treated hair.
Broccoli: Contains sulforaphane and phytonutrients which have powerful detoxing properties. It also contains erucic acid, a lightweight oil that is easily absorbed, quickly providing moisture to your hair.
Peppermint: Peppermint has been found to help with blood flow, improve hair growth and maybe even reduce hair loss. It also helps reduce excessive oil production and therefore hair greasiness.
PS. Why not up the relaxation factor and make it into a DIY head massage?