Well, we've got a good one for you... Keep scrolling for a recipe that's dead easy, super effective and suitable for all skin types.
1. Just pull out your matcha* and mix a small spoonful with a dollop of coconut oil** and a bit of boiling water
2. Blend in 1 tbs of finely ground oatmeal (even better you can use colloidal oatmeal)
3. Massage this paste all over your face and let those potent little green tea leaves soak their goodness into your face.
4. Leave on as little as 3 minutes or as long as you like.
5. Massage off with warm water and wash anything remaining with our eco facial sponge... not a washcloth, unless you don't mind getting a green washcloth as a result :-)
* Just in case you didn't know, matcha possesses antioxidant levels 6.2 times that of goji berries, 7 times that of dark chocolate, 17 times that of wild blueberries and 60.5 times that of spinach. I like to get my matcha from a local company in Toronto called Matcha Ninja...
** I like coconut oil because it helps promote healthy, moisturized skin and improves absorption of vitamins, minerals while providing anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. I like to get my raw organic coconut oil from a local company in Northern Ontario called St. Francis Herb Farm.